SOCIAL GOLF – Golf can be played in groups of no more than 4. Social distancing rules must be adhered to at all times. Only one person can use a motorised cart at a time. No handshaking is allowed. …
Available for Lunch Monday to Friday 11.30 am to 2.30 pm
& Dinner 7 Nights a week 5.00 pm to 8.00 pm.
Dine in, Take-away & Home/business delivery
Take-away & Delivery of Bistro Menu for Lunch Monday to Friday 11.30 am – 2.30 pm & Dinner 7 Nights a week 5.00 – 8.00 pm
Take-away & Delivery of Hot/Iced Coffees, Teas, Hot/Iced Chocolates, Cold Drinks, Morning/Afternoon Teas, Toasties …
We’re Opened! Well partially – we can open our Bistro for meals, you can come for a coffee & morning or afternoon tea & social golf.
The Club will be complying with the strict guidelines from the Victorian Government, with strict cleaning & sanitising
– Bookings are recommended
– Max 20 patrons per room, we have 3 rooms so we can accommodate 60 patrons
– Tables are limited to 6 per table. If your booking is for more than 6 you will be placed on separate tables. An adult must be seated at all tables.
– Tables will be 1.5 metres apart
– A booking fee of $10 is payable for all bookings. For cancellations within 24 hours; this fee is non-refundable.
– Everyone who enters the club must have their first name & contact number recorded
– Hand Sanitiser is provided & should be used on entry to the club
– Social distancing rules must be adhered to at all times whilst in the club
We will be continuing our Takeaway & Delivery service with a few small changes;
– Take-away & delivery of meals will be available for lunch from 11.30 a.m – 2.30 p.m. Monday to Friday & Dinner 5.00 p.m – 8.00 p.m 7 nights a week.
– Deliveries will be in 1/2 hour time slots & will be limited so again it will be in your best interest to call early & order your meals
– Delivery of Non-alcoholic beverages & Coffee, Morning & Afternoon Teas, Toasties & Bar Snacks between 10.00 – 8.00 p.m. 7 days a week. (Min $10 order required & within a 12 km radius from the club)
– MEMBERS ONLY – Take-away Alcoholic Beverages 10.00 a.m – 9.00 p.m. 7 days a week
– MEMBERS ONLY – Home Delivery of Alcoholic Beverages with Meals 7 days a week.
The last couple of months have been challenging for everyone to say the least. We have tried our best to provide a service to the community, and while it’s been a huge learning curve; we have been able to maintain a service to the community & keep locals in a job.
We would sincerely like to thank all of you for your support. We appreciate your patience & understanding as we ease our way out of restrictions. We are proud of our staff & the way they have stepped up during this time – everyone is doing things that they haven’t had to do before & isn’t part of their normal job description – from dishes, deliveries, cleaning, furniture moving, preparing toasties & morning teas.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
What is not allowed:-
– Bar sales are with meals only & you must be seated
– Gaming room is closed
We need to keep the amount of patrons & the amount of time spent in the club to an absolute minimum to adhere to the social distancing rules. We ask that meals be ordered & paid for over the phone as much as possible. You can then text us when you arrive at our designated express pick up area & we can bring your meal out to your car.
The Robinvale Golf Club is situated approximately 3 kms from the township of Robinvale. Our course provides golfers with a unique opportunity to play on beautifully manicured fairways and greens set in a natural native Mallee environment.
Visiting golfers are always welcome at Robinvale Golf Club. Social golf can be played seven days a week outside of club competitions.
Stay connected with us for updates on future lessons & clinics.
This venue is committed to the wellbeing of its patrons, employees and the wider community in which it operates. It strives to deliver all its services in a responsible and sustainable manner providing the means for our patrons to have informed choices and to exercise a rational and sensible informed choice based on their personal and individual circumstances. As part of this commitment, the venue has adopted a comprehensive responsible gambling code of conduct, and a self-exclusion program, and will provide the necessary resources, both financial and human, to support the proper operation and fulfilment of the code at these premises.