Golf courses outside Melbourne can recommence Golf being played in groups of 4;
- Club Competitions can be conducted. Currently held on Wednesday’s & Saturday’s.
- Groups playing must be able to keep at least 5 metres distance from each other, and maintain 100 meters from all other groups
- A face covering must be worn at all times
- All players must have their contact details recorded. A register is situated just outside the clubhouse near the BBQ Area.
- Hand Sanitiser is also provided.
MyGolf, Get Into Golf, and other clinic or individual coaching can recommence in an outdoor environment for groups of ten or less, plus a coach
There are no travel restrictions on residents of Regional VictoriaRelevant information can be found on the DHHS Website
These are State Government Rules, not ours. Please adhere to these rules so we can all continue to enjoy Golf